You had me in the palm of your hand,
So why your love went away,
I just can't seem to understand,
Thought it was me and you babe,
Me and you until the end
But I guess I was wrong.

Should've known better when you came around
That you were gonna make me cry,
It's breaking my heart to watch you run around,
That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find...

What goes around, goes around, goes around
Comes all the way back around.

When you cheated
My heart bleeded
So it goes without saying that you left me feeling hurt
.

0 personas lo critican:

Publicar un comentario

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape http://fuckmylifebitch.blogspot.com/ by Mac © All rights reserved.

¿No sabés si me tratan de Loca?

TrastornoGrado
ParanoideALTO
EsquizoideALTO
EsquizotipicoALTO
HistrionicoMODERADO
AntisocialBAJO
NarcisistaBAJO
LimiteALTO
ObsesivoMODERADO
DependienteMODERADO
EvitadorMUY ALTO